|Operating Frequency:||13.56MHz||Card Slots:||Card Slots|
|Keywords:||USB Card Reader||USB Card Reader:||Reading 13.56MHZ IC Card|
13.56MHz HF IC card Reader,
13.56MHz USB Interface IC card Reader,
13.56MHz IC card Reader
Multiple Output USB Interface 13.56MHz HF IC card Reader
JH-RW10 is ISO 14443A protocol and contactless desktop reader without diver, using lamp and acrylic panel design, it’s more beautiful and unique. Reader distance up to 80mm, it’s not only simple aspect, but also stable and reliable data. Widely used for RFID Radio Frequency Identification system and project, Such as Automated parking management system, Personal identification, Access controller, Production Access control, etc
Method of installation and use
1. Connect with computer through USB interface directly. When the buzzer sounded, reader into the self-inspection. And the same time, LED turn intoBlue means standby.
2. Open the output of computer software,such as Notepada word document or Excel sheets.
3. The mouse in Notepad or WORD document clicking.
4. Put tag on the top of reader, the software will output a data(card number) of the tag. When reading the tag, LED light change from Blue to green.
Detecting device is connected
Open the Device Manager of computer, If appears Humans Input Device that means Reader has successfully into computer.
1. How can I place an order?
Please provide the details of your requirements as clear as possible. All details need be confirmed both of us .
2. When can I get the price?
Usually within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are urgent to get the price, please call us or advise in your email then we will regard your inquiry priority
3. How to get a sample to check quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples. Free for a blank sample to check the design and paper quality, as long as you afford the express freight. For printed samples, we will check $30~$100 to cover the cost on film&printing.
4. How long get the samples?
After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready in 3~7days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3~5 days.
5. What kind of files do you accept for printing?
AI, PDF, PSD, CDR, etc.
6. Can you do the design for us?
Yes, we have a professional team having rich experience in design and manufacturing.
7. What about the lead time for mass production?
Depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order.
8. What is your terms of delivery?
We accept EXW, FOB, CNF, DDU, DDP, etc.
9. Could I put our own logo on the card?
Yes,customized is welcome .
Contact Person: Mr. Boby